Community Concert: Beethoven Festival, Part 1
Welcome to the 2021 Virtual Community Concert Series!
We are delighted to share MYSO’s fall 2020 performances as part of the 2021 Virtual Community Concert Series. We hope you enjoy this incredible concert featuring our dedicated musicians.
TO SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR STUDENTS
Simply play the concert video below (under “WATCH BEETHOVEN FESTIVAL PART 1 VIRTUAL COMMUNITY CONCERT”). Your students will see and hear not only top-notch performances, but receive fascinating information on the music, composers, instruments, genres, and more.
If you have any questions, please contact Sabrina Raber, Community Liaison, at email@example.com or 414-267-2949.
ENJOY THE SHOW!
WANT TO GET YOUR STUDENTS INVOLVED?
If you have students who are interested in being a part of MYSO, please click the “AUDITION INFORMATION” button to get more information about our auditions for 2021-22. Or refer a student who would enjoy the MYSO experience! For a printable flyer, click here.
WATCH BEETHOVEN FESTIVAL PART 1 VIRTUAL COMMUNITY CONCERT
- Beethoven, Symphony No. 8: 5:40-15:33
- Arr. Larry Clark, Be Thou My Vision: 15:34-19:46
- Arcangelo Corelli, Concerto Grosso, No. IX, Op. 6, Preludio: 19:47-21:30
- Beethoven/arr. Carrie Gruselle, Symphony no. 7 Themes: 21:31-23:29
- Beethoven/arr. Jamin Hoffman, Symphony No. 9, Scherzo: 23:30-27:45
- Aldwyn Roberts/arr. Andy Narell, Pan Here to Stay: 27:46-32:28
- Beethoven, Symphony No. 2, mvt 1. Adagio molto–Allegro con brio : 32:29-34:56
- Claude Debussy, Petit Suite mvt IV, Ballet: 34:57-36:07
Jazz Studies – Rumba Latin Combo
- Lee Morgan, Mr. Kenyatta: 36:08-41:17
- Lorie Gruneisen, Boppin’ Gator Groove: 41:18
- Beethoven/ arr. Paul Rolland & Mervin Whitcomb, Ode to Joy: 43:36-44:39
- Dvorák, Symphony No. 8: 44:40-56:13