Nominate a Student to Prelude Wind Ensemble
Nominations are due Wednesday, March 22.
Current 4th graders are nominated to Prelude Wind Ensemble based on the following criteria:
- reside in or attend a school in the City of Milwaukee,
- have limited financial means,
- have limited or no access to music instruction,
- have no prior instrument instruction,
- show behavioral aptitude for successful music study (e.g., have consistent school attendance, conscientious academic performance, and eagerness to learn)
- have parental/family support for this endeavor, including willingness to make the required two-year commitment (three 1.5 hour sessions weekly during the school year)
Please complete the form below; one form per student is required.